[geos-devel] Geos 2.2.3 vs. 3.0.0

Kevin Weller kweller at asapwebsoft.com
Thu Feb 14 18:30:23 EST 2008

Mike,

If Fedora 8 doesn't have it, then I'm pretty sure CentOS won't either,
as it's repackaged from Red Hat, which is in turn behind Fedora Core
in terms of available packages.  In fact, I have access to a CentOS
server and can't find *any* version of GEOS via default yum listing.
I had to compile GEOS 3 everywhere.

- Kevin