[geos-devel] Geos 3 library size

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jan 14 15:22:36 EST 2008

Tim Mitchell wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Thanks for that.  The geos_c.dll is less than 1 Mb so I think I'll just
> ignore the lib problem for now - bigger fish to fry ATM.
> The makefile didn't work for me and I gave up after half an hour - I
> might try it again later.

Tim, etc,

I have discovered that my findings were essentially true of the 3.0 branch,
and didn't include the recent updates in trunk.  Also the nmakefile's in
trunk no longer work since lots of new files have been added.  I'll try to
bring the nmakefile's up to date when I have chance as they are how I build
GEOS for FWTools.

Best regards,