[geos-devel] Thread Safe CAPI RFC3 NOT YET approved

Chuck Thibert charles.thibert at ingres.com
Mon Nov 10 11:06:42 EST 2008

Jumped the gun.  I was under the impression that Paul and Frank's vote
would count for the +2.  Just re-reading, it looks like I'm still short
one.  I recant the approved declaration.

Also, I'm not a committer.  Just an interested party.  The thread safety
issue is big for us at Ingres and what better way to help than fix it
ourselves. :)

Chuck