[geos-devel] Incorrect function prototype for GEOSPreparedGeom_destroy in CAPI

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 08:00:13 EDT 2008

Hi there,

In some of my testing on GEOS SVN/PostGIS SVN I've noticed some warnings
on calls to GEOSPreparedGeom_destroy. The reason for this is that the
GEOSPrepare() constructor returns a "const PreparedGeometry *" whereas
GEOSPreparedGeom_destroy() currently accepts a "PreparedGeometry *". The
attached patch adds the missing const qualifier to
GEOSPreparedGeom_destroy which removes the warnings in PostGIS.

ATB,

Mark.