[geos-devel] 3.0.2

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Fri Oct 17 19:19:52 EDT 2008

  What's the "10 second rule" for dropped releases? :)

Fair enough, I think I'm touchy because this happened recently for
something eles perhaps totally unrelated.

Now for something perhaps useful:

I have updated pkgsrc to geos 3.0.2.  On NetBSD-current/i386 It builds
fine and runs "gmake check" without errors.

I did get some warnings during the build, including:

 "[] has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor"
 "converting to non-pointer type 'char' from NULL"

I put up a full build log in case anyone wants to see the details

  http://www.lexort.com/pkgsrc/geos-3.0.2-buildlog.txt