[geos-devel] Fw: 3.0?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 10:14:59 EDT 2008

> Sorry, forgot to mention that HCoordinate.cpp changed as well in order to
> be able to compile on Cygwin, as per last post. Here's the file I used>
>
> Regards
>
> Stephen Knox

Hi Stephen,

Okay, it's a little difficult to work out the changes from the complete
files. Would you be able post a diff between your geos-svn directory tree
that does compile, and the one you have changed? Something like:

diff -cr geos-svn.orig geos-svn.compiles

Also, can you try compiling using a proper SVN checkout from GEOS 3.0
branch? This is really just to make sure that the tarball is being updated
correctly.

Many thanks,

Mark.