[geos-devel] tests\unit\capi\GEOSGeomFromWKBTest.cpp missing

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jun 1 07:08:45 EDT 2009

Obe, Regina wrote:
> Mateusz,
>
> Sorry I forgot to mention, I'm not testing trunk.  I'm testing the
> 3.1 branch and its not in there but the solution in 3.1 references
> it.  So maybe you just need to upload it to 3.1 as well
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/browser/branches/3.1/tests/unit/capi

Regina,

I added the test to trunk only.
I don't submit to branches anything but bug fixes and only if target
version/branch is specified in ticket.

It looks like someone accidentally merged the Visual C++ solution update
with the branch 3.1. I don't know if I should submit it to the branch.

Best regards,