[geos-devel] 3.1.1rc1 and 3.0.4rc1

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Jun 12 09:09:21 EDT 2009

Okay I visually inspected one of the buffer differences between 3.1.0
and 3.1.1 and it appears to be a bug fix.  In the 3.1.0 the buffer is
clearly wrong as it is missing one of the polygons that should have been
formed from the original goemetry.  In the 3.1.1 it includes the missing
polygon.

So its just seems to be the make check that is problematic as far as I
can tell.