[geos-devel] Question: Cannot access geos::algorithm

Grace LIN GLIN at mdacorporation.com
Wed Jun 24 18:22:31 EDT 2009

Hello,

 I have downloaded and built geos-3.1.1 according to instructions and
 everything works perfectly. However it seems like I can only use member
 functions from geos::geom, geos::io, and geos::util classes. When I tried
 to use call functions from the geos::algorithm::CGAlgorithms, the compiler
 gives "'algorithm': the symbol to the left of a '::' must be a type"
 error.

 Sorry I'm still new to GEOS, any help would be greatly appreciated,
 thanks.