[geos-devel] [#317] Build configuration for CMake build system

strk strk at keybit.net
Wed Feb 3 03:14:29 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 04:05:50AM +0000, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> The geostest no longer exists in tests/unit
> I presume you are have old source tree nodes still in your copy.

I tried with r2901 on a debian 5.0.3 (sorry if I'm following up
with different systems, just I can't find the time to be single
threaded). Here the cmake build succeeds, but make check fails
(fails tests, not build):

Scanning dependencies of target check
Start processing tests
Test project /usr/src/geos/cmake
  1/  2 Testing geos_unit                        Passed
  2/  2 Testing xmltester                     ***Failed

50% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 2

The following tests FAILED:
          2 - xmltester (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
make[3]: *** [CMakeFiles/check] Error 8
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/check.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/check.dir/rule] Error 2
make: *** [check] Error 2

  /\   http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html