[geos-devel] CascadedPolygonUnion XML testing

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:48:33 EDT 2010

This is the reduced version of the test xml:
http://www.giovanniallegri.it/share/TestUnionMultiPolygon_red.xml

Now it contains only two geometries. It tries to node them but fails,
so a second try is done with the SnapOverlay, but it fails too.
I don't know the algorithm so I'm not able, yet, to say what is failing.

giovanni