[geos-devel] Problems compiling nightly snapshot

strk strk at keybit.net
Wed Mar 3 09:11:21 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 01:23:58PM +0000, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Paul Meems wrote:

> >But this doesn't work with geos_c.h because it refers to two files in
> >sub folders. We can do two things: either create the sub folder and copy
> >the two files in to it or copy geos_c.h and open it and change
> >geos/version.h to geos_version.h and geos/export,h to geos_export,h..
> >Currently we do the latter workaround.
[...]
> So, I'm not really the right person to decide if/how to fix this problem.

Sorry if I ask, but wasn't geos/version.h and geos/export.h being installed
already by the 'make install' rule ?

@Mat: could it be a temporary problem created when you changed install rule
      to put all geos headers *under* the geos/ folder ?
      (which you should have fixed, but maybe he got outdated version)

--strk;

  Share. It's fair.
  http://iwouldntsteal.net