[geos-devel] GetIntersection

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 16:29:18 EDT 2010

Thanks for the info.
The crash is about too little disk space, but I have 130GB free.
We're going to profile to source code to see where the trouble is.
We use version 3.2.2 from 18 April 2010. I believe that is the most recent
stable version.
We're also consider looking at a different library: Clipper, that seems to
be a bit faster (3-5 times).

Thanks,

Paul

--