[geos-devel] GetIntersection

strk strk at keybit.net
Sun Sep 19 16:14:30 EDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 10:25:59AM +0200, Paul Meems wrote:

> I want to let it use more of my resources so it will perform faster. After
> that we can look deeper in the crash.

No parameters exist to improve performances, I'm afraid.
Sometimes you can improve your process by thinking better
about the geometrical problem, and approach it differently.
Some other times all you can do is profile and see if
anything dumb is happening.

Looking at the crash might reveal something too.
Which version of GEOS ? Tried with SVN ?