[geos-devel] New at GeoServer

Abdoullah TAHRI JOUTI tj.abdoullah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:51:23 EDT 2011

Hello, I am a newbie in the GIS field and all what I know about geoserver
after installing it successfully is that I have to create some layers that
obey to the WFS or WMS rules, so I can display some geographic data.

So I am having some lack of orientation and that's just what I am asking for
in that post: Orientation.

I have some geographic data on a table in my PostgreSQL database (longitude,
latitude) and I want to display these points on geoserver's screen.

Please, I need help :).

--
TAHRI JOUTI Abdoullah
3ème année Génie Informatique