[geos-devel] Re: cmake maintainance and distribution

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue May 17 22:54:29 EDT 2011

On May 17, 2011, at 1:47 PM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> On 17/05/11 17:48, Sandro Santilli wrote:
>> It was noted in ticket [441] that CMake build scripts
>> are not being distributed.
>>
>> Now, before distributing them I'd like to know if someone
>> is willing to maintain them, and in that case I'd ask this
>> someone to proceed at fixing the distribution bug as well.
>>
>> So, anyone willing to maintain it ?
>>
>> [441] http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/441
>
> Sandro,
>
> I aim to maintain CMake configuration.
> Is this enough to fix 441 for now?

I have a patch for an option to generate an OS X framework.  I was hoping to see this in the 3.3 release, it would make my OS X build a lot simpler.

http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/385

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan