[geos-devel] GEOS-3.3.0rc2 call for test

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat May 28 12:55:52 EDT 2011

On May 28, 2011, at 11:24 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> On May 27, 2011, at 9:23 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
>
>> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 08:57:02AM -0500, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>>> The mac framework info.plist.in from r3376 didn't make it into the
>>> rc2 tarball.
>>
>> Fixed in trunk, thanks for noticing.
>> I hope this one Won't need another RC.
>> But you could test nightly snapshot tomorrow.
>>
> Yes, it's in the nightly.
>
> Note: I added a patch for the framework build to fix the unit tests compilation.  Sorry for dragging out the release...

And, unit tests pass, after compiling with GCC 4.0 to work around http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/299.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war