[geos-devel] predicates precision

Jasmin FORMONT JFORMONT at siradel.com
Mon Aug 27 03:38:00 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I have a question concerning the precision of predicates, and mainly touches. On the JTS website, I read "The algorithms used to implement the SFS predicates and functions have been developed to eliminate or minimize robustness problems. The binary predicate algorithm is completely robust."

In GEOS, is combinatorial also used for the binary predicates, and are they totally robust ?

Thanks

This document is considered to be confidential and proprietary information of SIRADEL. Information enclosed may not be revealed to any other parties without the express written consent of SIRADEL. If you do not agree to these terms, please notify SIRADEL and destroy this document.