[geos-devel] [GEOS] #588: valid polygon when cw, not valid when ccw

Martin Davis mtnclimb at telus.net
Wed Sep 12 20:43:51 PDT 2012

Turns out that this isn't an issue in the trunk version of JTS (but it
is in JST 1.12).

This is probably due to the recent switch to using extended precision to
compute determinant signs - which affects all intersection
computations.  It would be good if GEOS switched to using this new more
(fully?) robust technique as well.