[geos-devel] Motion to give Regina commit rights - PSC members who haven't Please respond

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 06:25:23 PDT 2013

On Jul 19, 2013, at 2:48 AM, "Paragon Corporation" <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:

> So far
> Strk http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geos-devel/2013-July/006419.html
> Pramsey http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geos-devel/2013-July/006420.html
> , and of course robe
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geos-devel/2013-July/006418.html
>
> have responded with +1s
>
> I think strk is waiting for more consensus before he gives me commit rights.
>
> Can Hobu, Dale, and Martin please state your vote.

+1

Any current committer can add another committer by adding the person to the list. No special admin needed.  That said, why are we even bothering with SVN at all, and why is the github tree not our main code interaction point. GEOS is a project where bug reports and fixes are especially transient, and github's collaboration model supports that more smoothly than the homegrown OSGeo setup.

Howard