[geos-devel] Weekly Report 5 - Adding Voronoi Diagram to GEOS

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Jul 22 23:08:35 PDT 2013

Vishal, I think the biggest issue so far has been making peer reviewing easy.
One way to improve that would be to cleanup a subset of what you've been
modifying and submit it for inclusion upstream. The subset should be small
enough to be easy to read and complete with testcases. I'm thinking it
could be changes to the Triangle class with its tests, and next one
could maybe be changes to the CoordinateList class, with relative tests.

Cleaning that up means removing all changes that are not directly
related to the focus of the work. For example making sure that you
don't have style changes for a change that's addressing adding new
functionality. The diff must be _easy_ to read as that gives your
code better opportunities to be commented on.

Looking forward for your pull request as soon as possible, I'd like
to have the time to merge it in before evaluation time.

Thank you for the care you'll put into this :)

--strk;