[geos-devel] C-apis

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 12:39:59 PDT 2013

I have implemented the C wrapper for VoronoiDiagramBuilder, by looking at
other functions as you mentioned before. Now i do a make install in C-API
directory.
Now to include in it in my files, I include "geos_c.h" in my
"mytestfile.cpp" and link it to geos_c. But it shows that it's not able to
find VoronoiDiagramBuilder class methods.

How do i fix it?

Thanks,

On 29 July 2013 22:15, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 04:55:29PM +0530, vishal tiwari wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I have been looking at how the C wrapper is implemented. Is there any
> > documentation on it? As of now i have been looking at this :
> > http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/RFC3
>
> There is no documentation about how things are done, but it should
> be pretty straightforward to see by looking at other functions having
> an interface similar to the one you need. I guess in this case
> the DelaunayTriangulation function is the closest.
>
> --strk;

Vishal Tiwari
Undergraduate
Computer Science and Engineering