[geos-devel] C-apis

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 23:27:58 PDT 2013

I should have mentioned these before:

>> c++ myGEOSVoronoiDiagramBuilder.cpp -L /usr/local/lib  -lgeos_c

/usr/local/lib/libgeos_c.so: undefined reference to
`geos::triangulate::VoronoiDiagramBuilder::setSites(geos::geom::Geometry
const&)'
/usr/local/lib/libgeos_c.so: undefined reference to
`geos::triangulate::VoronoiDiagramBuilder::~VoronoiDiagramBuilder()'
/usr/local/lib/libgeos_c.so: undefined reference to
`geos::triangulate::VoronoiDiagramBuilder::getDiagram(geos::geom::GeometryFactory
const&)'
/usr/local/lib/libgeos_c.so: undefined reference to
`geos::triangulate::VoronoiDiagramBuilder::VoronoiDiagramBuilder()'
/usr/local/lib/libgeos_c.so: undefined reference to
`geos::triangulate::VoronoiDiagramBuilder::setTolerance(double)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status