[geos-devel] Gsoc 2013

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 02:03:09 PDT 2013

Hi!
i am Vishal, pursuing my B.Tech in computer science from IIIT-Hyderabad,
India. I am also a part of the lab, Lab for Spatial Informatics (LSI). In
which i will be pursuing my MS by research degree. I saw your ideas page on
OSGeo site.I was looking at the project "adding Voronoi Diagrams to GEOS".
I was looking for JTS, and GEOS, and want to know more about it. Though i
am comfortable with C/C++ and java, but have not made any kind of a port
from java to c++. Would like to know more on how GEOS does this, so that i
could contribute to GEOS.
Anyone willing to guide me on this project?

Thanks and kind regards,
Vishal Tiwari
Undergraduate
Computer Science and Engineering