[geos-devel] Gsoc 2013

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Mar 29 03:12:53 PDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 02:33:09PM +0530, vishal tiwari wrote:
> Hi!
> i am Vishal, pursuing my B.Tech in computer science from IIIT-Hyderabad,
> India. I am also a part of the lab, Lab for Spatial Informatics (LSI). In
> which i will be pursuing my MS by research degree. I saw your ideas page on
> OSGeo site.I was looking at the project "adding Voronoi Diagrams to GEOS".
> I was looking for JTS, and GEOS, and want to know more about it. Though i
> am comfortable with C/C++ and java, but have not made any kind of a port
> from java to c++. Would like to know more on how GEOS does this, so that i
> could contribute to GEOS.
> Anyone willing to guide me on this project?

Hi Vishal, I agreed on mentoring for this project. What do you need to know
in order for partecipating to GSoC ? I'm not familiar with the process, do
you need details to write in the official proposal ?

--strk;

 http://www.cartodb.com - Map, analyze and build applications with your data

                                       ~~ http://strk.keybit.net