[geos-devel] MinGW build of Geos on Win7

Theuns Heydenrych theunsheydenrych at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 03:59:34 PST 2014

It looks like the input is coming from libtool.m4, but i have no idea how
to debug this.
I might stare at the problem and not even know it.

Is there a way of listing the internal library paths of the compiler or the
linker?
Because it looks like if during configuration it asks somehow for the
internal paths and test that.