[geos-devel] Extraction of PHP extension into PECL-style package

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Jan 28 00:49:27 PST 2016

Great work, thanks!
The branch was merged to master and pushed to

  git://git.osgeo.org/php-geos

Supposedly, this should result in the github and gitlab mirrors
to be updated shortly.

NOTE: I've added an ./autogen.sh call so things sound familiar.

I guess next stop would be having a "make check" in place,
and then enabling build bots on github/gitlab (and possibly
also jenkins, if Regina wants to help there).

--strk;