[geos-devel] Extraction of PHP extension into PECL-style package

J Smith dark.panda+lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:35:09 PST 2016

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

>> Yeah, figured it out this morning -- I had forgotten to add the
>> TestHelper.php file to the repo. .gitignore was ignoring tests/*.php,
>> which the test runner produces during test runs, and so it was
>> ignoring TestHelper.php as well and I didn't notice. :/
>>
>> Anyways, hopefully that fixes the issue and the tests should hopefully
>> run cleanly now.
>
> Not really, seems to be the same message:
> http://strk.keybit.net/tmp/check_out2.txt

According to that second output you have, all tests passed? The output
look similar in both, but if you'll notice in check_out2.txt, they're
actually all succeeding now. The PHP unit test output is a bit stiff
and not really readily eye-ball-able if you will. :/

On another matter, I added another bit of code last night to take care
of skipping tests for older GEOS versions, so that's there, too.

Cheers