[geos-devel] Extraction of PHP extension into PECL-style package

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Mar 10 14:00:27 PST 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 10:35:09AM -0500, J Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> > http://strk.keybit.net/tmp/check_out2.txt
>
> According to that second output you have, all tests passed? The output
> look similar in both, but if you'll notice in check_out2.txt, they're
> actually all succeeding now. The PHP unit test output is a bit stiff
> and not really readily eye-ball-able if you will. :/

Indeed. I think a good test is as succint as possible (report number
of run/passed/failed tests and eventually time it took) unless
something goes wrong, in which case it should give the least
information useful to re-produce the failure.

Is there any possibility to improve the output with that in mind ?