[geos-devel] RFC 5: C++11 Compilation Mode

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Apr 3 15:51:57 PDT 2017

On 1 April 2017 at 13:44, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> Given 2 positive votes and no vetos over a period of 2 working days
> I declare the proposal ACCEPTED by the PSC (somewhat reduced in
> responsiveness, but that's to be dealt with another time).
>
> Mateusz: dunno if you want to update its status to be "accepted"
> or something like that ...

Thank you Sandro, thanks to All involved for the feedback.

I marked RFC 5 <https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/RFC5>
as Accepted.

I'm going to work towards implementation of the C++11 mode,
including CI builds coverage using on Travis CI and AppVeyor,
using minimal required versions of compilers.

Best regards,