[geos-devel] Ready to switch from SVN to GIT ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Apr 6 07:05:41 PDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 03:59:21PM +0200, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> Anyhow, I am going to use GitHub (and PRs) as the primary
> channel for commits, to allow myself the advantage of pre-factum CI..

Pre-factum CI is currently also available via Gogs, although more
convoluted (it takes explicitly adding your fork to the drone install,
and then to link the badge to the PR summary).

>From what I've heard new Drone instances will also support automatically
building PRs, droping one of the two requirements listed above. Currently
drone server is running on my own machines, I'd love to move it to OSGeo
machines with its own DNS, want to help with that ?

NOTE: I know your answer to the above question will likely be NO, because
you prefer to use external working infrastructure, but I'll keep asking
everyone in the hope to find somebody willing to help with improving the
available infrastructural free software out there :)