[geos-devel] Correct use of setPrecision

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 09:12:40 PDT 2017

That is correct - the precision model is not used in relate and spatial
predicate evaluation.  (It's used in a few more places than the overlay
functions, but that is its primary usage)

It is feasible to introduce a precision model into the spatial predicate
computation, but not easily in the current implementation.  I have plans
for a better implementation which will make it straightforward to use the
precision model.  No timeline on that, however.