[geos-devel] [clang-tidy] modernize-use-nullptr and modernize-use-override

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Sep 9 14:34:11 PDT 2017

FYI,

(Part of GEOS RFC 5: C++11 Compilation Mode)

I have made two biggish commits in master
applying clang-tidy refactoring fixes for
modernize-use-nullptr [1] and modernize-use-override [2]

There might be places left out that would benefit from similar changes.

I would also suggest to use the two C++11 keywords in any new code
written, especially override in heavily OOP codebase makes
wonders for override/overload run-time bugs prevention.

[1] https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/geos/geos/commit/6f0c2bac087180369760e9fed244bb797582a3b2
[2] https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/geos/geos/commit/b7101be6533a1273f715a3309889c23b7ae02e4f

Best regards,