[geos-devel] GEOS 3.7.0 beta end this week

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Sep 9 16:37:28 PDT 2017

I thought we were going to wait for that change in GEOS 3.8 but I see you guys have started already.

Take your time.  2 weeks is going to be too late to release a beta in time for PostGIS 2.4.0 and since you have a biggish C++11 thing in there we might want to do an alpha first anyway.

So I guess I'll have to be shipping PostGIS 2.4.0 on windows with 3.6.2. instead of 3.7.0.  Pity.

Perhaps for PostGIS 2.4.1 we'll be ready.

Regarding the hooks.  Manually triggering them works.  Can you verify you are calling the hooks.  Your hook code looks okay.
I fixed the badges in both source and trac.

Thanks,
Regina