[geos-devel] [GEOS] #894: FreeBSD and MacOSX failures on 3.7.0 - group: geos::geom::CoordinateArraySequenceFactory, test: test<1> assertion failed

GEOS geos-trac at osgeo.org
Sun Oct 7 18:07:48 PDT 2018

#894: FreeBSD and MacOSX failures on 3.7.0 - group:
geos::geom::CoordinateArraySequenceFactory, test: test<1> assertion failed
------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  robe        |       Owner:  geos-devel@…
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new

Comment (by robe):

 I had taken this test out of 3.7 so I could have the bessie bots regress.

 I still have it in master so that's why Bessies are still failing.

 I spoke to Paul Ramsey about this in the code sprint, he said yah he gets
 some error in the tests he just ignores cause it seemed unimportant.  I
 think it was this one. He's on MacOSX (and Greg said it fails for him on
 MacOSX too).

 For reminder this is the test why bessies are screaming red.  I was going
 to switch the bessies to CMAke anyway where this test I don't think exists

 {{{
 geos::triangulate::Delaunay: .........
 geos::triangulate::Voronoi: .........
 geos::triangulate::quadedge::QuadEdge: ...
 geos::triangulate::quadedge::QuadEdgeSubdivision: ...
 geos::triangulate::quadedge::Vertex: .
 geos::util::UniqueCoordinateArrayFilter: .

 ---> group: geos::geom::CoordinateArraySequenceFactory, test: test<1>
      problem: assertion failed

 tests summary: failures:1 ok:1125
 FAIL geos_unit (exit status: 1)
 }}}