[geos-devel] TABS or SPACES - ALL DEVELOPERS and PSC Vote

Heiskanen Mika (FMI) Mika.Heiskanen at fmi.fi
Mon Sep 10 11:57:05 PDT 2018

Hello,

Perhaps you should consider using automatic formatting tools such as clang-format?

Just choose the style which is as close to your current style as possible, and then

make as few changes to your .clang-format file as possible. Automatic tools will

make your life much easier. Sometimes you will want to disable automatic formatting,

and you can do that directly in the source code. You can make your editor automatically

format the code, and you can add a git-hook to automatically format commits.

?

Mika