[geos-devel] TABS or SPACES - ALL DEVELOPERS and PSC Vote

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:24:41 PDT 2018

My vote is the same as Vicky's - spaces, with indenting using multiples of
2.

Reasons:
- lots of religious discussion on the interweb about tabs vs spaces, but a
quick read seems to indicate that the spaces camp is more popular
- spaces are more deterministic than tabs
- 2 rather than 4 gives more space for code

Martin