[geos-devel] PHP Bindings fir Windows 10 with Wamp and PHP 7.x

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu May 23 02:48:02 PDT 2019

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 03:03:05PM +0200, Tim Balschmiter wrote:
> Hi Community,
>
> The php-bindings of Sandro (https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/geos/php-geos)
> is working finde on my ubuntu system, but i canĀ“t get it work on Windows
> 10.

Is this the same problem reported on following ticket ?
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/geos/php-geos/issues/19

> checking whether to enable geos support... yes, shared
> checking for geos-config... yes, shared
> checking for geos-config... no
> configure: error: Cannot find geos_c.h. Please specify correct GEOS
> installation path
>
> i do not find the place to configure the path for geos_c.h . Maybe you
> can help me.

  $ ./configure  --help | grep geos
    --enable-geos             Enable geos support
    --with-geos-config=DIR    Use geos-config

Are you passing --with-geos-config switch ?

> In my opinion a lot of people are interessted in a solution ;-).

If you think this is the same problem reported in issues/19 please
update it as you find more things.

> p.s. i only need it for desktop pc, where i can not change the OS.

Virtual machines are easy nowadays :)