[geos-devel] [GEOS] #1015: Update geos-config tool for consistency

Mike Taves mwtoews at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:39:44 PST 2020

On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 at 09:28, Greg Troxel <gdt at lexort.com> wrote:
> > Aha, so there are some that will be alienated, which I agree is a bad
> > situation, so I'll submit a PR to restore back to #!/bin/sh
>
> Great, thanks.

See/review https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/geos/geos/pulls/100

however, this only considers escaping spaces for CMake's install. I'm
less familiar on how Autotools could preprocess a similar escaped
version with sed, but as I mentioned previously other fixes would be
required to get Autotools to support prefixes with spaces.