[geos-devel] Drop SWIG bindings

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 25 14:13:32 PST 2020

+1 to Option two - Drop Python and Ruby SWIG.

I agree I think most Python users digest their GEOS via Shapely.  It's
better to have one very supported interface than confuse users with 2 one of
which is not maintained.

As far as Ruby -- I'll just take your word for It on that one.  I've never
used Ruby except for the asci doctor bit.