[geos-devel] Gitea 3.10.0dev cmake broken

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed May 5 11:00:02 PDT 2021

Symlinks not needed, just adding /usr/local/lib64 so that ldconfig found
the *.so in /usr/local/lib64, which nothing else had used before. The
question however remains, was installing to lib64 a specific choice and
why do neither geos.pc nor geos-config advertise it?

Roger

--
Roger Bivand
Emeritus Professor