[geos-devel] Gitea 3.10.0dev cmake broken

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri May 7 04:02:57 PDT 2021

> Yes, of course you are right, thanks! After removing it and with
> /usr/local/lib64/pkgconfig on the path (it was there before, but after
> /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig):
>
> $ pkg-config geos --libs
> -lgeos_c
> $ pkg-config geos --libs-only-L
>
> $ pkg-config geos --libs-only-l
> -lgeos_c
> $ pkg-config geos --static --libs
> -lgeos_c
>
> which still looks curious.

I couldn't find the documentation for that, but I suspect that it strips
paths that are one of the default linking paths (perhaps related to the
ones of /etc/ld.conf.d/*)

If you manually edit the geos.pc file to modify the -L to be something
non standard, you should see the -L reappearing

--
http://www.spatialys.com