[geos-devel] GEOS RFC 10 - Move Project to GitHub

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Nov 2 18:02:59 PDT 2021

On Tue, Nov 02, 2021 at 05:44:36PM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> > For the software components we currently have 4 public
> > repositories and 2 private ones listed on the Gitea organization
> > page, would you also want to move all of them to GitHub ?
>
> I can't see the private ones, but of the ones I see, 'geos',
> 'geos-docker' and 'php-geos' (not sure if that's defunct?).

Are you logged in ? Private repositories can only be seen
by people who have access to them.

The public ones are:

  - geos
  - geos-docker (docker images used for CI)
  - php-geos (php bindings, pretty defunct, despite its mirror
              being on github).
  - website (useless by now, contains a snapshot of the
             website from 2007)

The private ones contain the code used for the mirrors