[geos-devel] 3.10.1 Released

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 15 08:34:15 PST 2021

For the release steps, can you also add:

     - generate a release on GitHub (this way all of those 'following'
this repository are automatically notified of the release)
     - for example, see:
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/releases/tag/rel-7-6-4
     - specifically:
         click the button "Draft a new release" at :
https://github.com/libgeos/geos/releases

thanks!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training