[geos-devel] 3.10.0beta2

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Oct 6 11:13:22 PDT 2021

I found the relevant CMake line, and only the unit tests should be ending
up with a link dependency to pthreads. So don't declare the library itself
as having a pthread dependency. (Maybe next release, when we get all jiggy
with multi-threaded performance work, ha ha ha)

--- from cmakelists.txt
find_package(Threads)
target_link_libraries(test_geos_unit PRIVATE geos geos_c Threads::Threads)

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 11:10 AM Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>
wrote:
> I'm looking at the pthreads thing... there are a few tests that do
multi-threaded things to test the reentrant code bits, but the library
itself doesn't use pthreads. I'm trying to figure if/how to make sure we
aren't having it as a library dependency, it should only be a unit test
dependency.