[geos-devel] The Road to 3.10

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Sep 29 13:28:31 PDT 2021

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 04:16:00PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:

> If you are simply exposing functionality that was already in C++ API in the
> C-API then I retract my -1.  If you are doing more than that - like planning
> to rewrite said C++ logic, my -1 stands.

I'm just exposing already present C++ functionality.

For GEOSDistanceWithin I've actually used already existing
Geometry::isDistanceWithin and I've now also actually hooked
it to DistanceOp::isDistanceWithin (not previously hooked)

For GEOSPreparedDistanceWithin I'm just using GEOSPreparedDistance
and checking if distance is within the given value (might improve
that next)