[geos-devel] Changes to the website and Github page

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Feb 21 11:53:55 PST 2022

Hearing no complaints I have reshuffled things as follows:

1) Created a new section - Communities (I called the folder community, not
sure how it became Communities)
2) Move the development, psc, and coc out of development into the community
folder
3) Renamed development.md to support.md
4) Linked to the support page from the home page.
5) Got rid of the Navigation header
6) Added community resources to the git README.md page.

Thanks,
Regina