[geos-devel] 3.11.0 Release Vote

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Tue Jun 28 17:19:56 PDT 2022

Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca> writes:

> 3.11.0beta2 has been out for a week, and no complaints. This is the vote on final release of 3.11.0

I didn't get to it because it was pkgsrc's quarterly freeze week.  It
builds on NetBSD 9 amd64, and I've included the diff to the set of
installed files, minus noise.  The set of include changes is somewhat
explainable from NEWS, but I'm not following.  I don't mean to push on
that; really I'm asking "is this what is expected?".

+include/geos.h
+include/geos/algorithm/hull/ConcaveHull.h
+include/geos/algorithm/hull/ConcaveHullOfPolygons.h
+include/geos/algorithm/hull/HullTri.h
+include/geos/algorithm/hull/HullTriangulation.h
+include/geos/geom/util/GeometryMapper.h
+include/geos/index/VertexSequencePackedRtree.h
+include/geos/noding/SegmentExtractingNoder.h
+include/geos/operation/buffer/BufferCurveSetBuilder.h
+include/geos/operation/buffer/OffsetCurve.h
-include/geos/operation/buffer/OffsetCurveSetBuilder.h
+include/geos/operation/buffer/SegmentMCIndex.h
+include/geos/operation/overlayng/CoverageUnion.h
-include/geos/operation/valid/ConnectedInteriorTester.h
+include/geos/simplify/LinkedRing.h
+include/geos/simplify/PolygonHullSimplifier.h
+include/geos/simplify/RingHull.h
+include/geos/simplify/RingHullIndex.h
-include/geos/triangulate/polygon/VertexSequencePackedRtree.h
-lib/libgeos.so.3.10.3
+lib/libgeos.so.3.11.0
 lib/libgeos_c.so
 lib/libgeos_c.so.1