[geos-devel] GEOS for 3/more-dimensional polyhedra

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Mar 29 08:32:25 PDT 2022

Muthu,
While more effective handling of higher dimensions is something we are considering in the near/medium term, actually doing volumetric calculations is something that goes far beyond simply handling the extra coordinate dimensions, and is not in any developers roap map to my knowledge.
Your best bet, in python, would be researching Python bindings into CGAL, which not only already handles the extra dimensionality but also already has numerous algorithms for calculations against volumetric types.