[geos-devel] End of Life Policy (EOL)

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Sep 12 11:18:08 PDT 2022

Sounds good to me.

Would you be okay if we put in an estimated EOL date for ones that haven't
released EOL?
I assume so.  As a rule of thumb, I figure we can when we put up the first
micro, set that final to say 4 years in future or lower?

And then change it as needed once as we get closer to that date.

Thanks,
Regina